Thursday, November 25, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME

My Name is  Jatin Jain from Jaipur I had a accident from my activa scooter in 14 november 2008
I had a MRI in that I found my ACL is Broken-Then is went to Dr. S.B. Solanki (Tagore Hospital Jaipur) for my ACL  checkup – he suggested me operation – on 8th January 2009 I had operation (bajaj allianz cashless treatment) 2 screw are put in my right knee – brace was put on for 1 & half month and then my physiotherapy exercise was started….
Till March 2009 month I had my bed rest.. then doctor told me to join some fitness center..
From 1april I joined my office Iam website & Graphic Designer in DataInfosys Limited Company Jaipur approx 10hrs sitting work I do daily .
Now its almost  1.5 years gone still my knee is not bending properly
·        95 to 105 degree  after doing – sit-ups – legpress-legpull in fitness center
·        Not able to walk properly
·        There is FFD (fixed flexion deformity) approx 10hrs sitting work I do daily is this the reason
·        I have put on weight right now 93 kg
·        I found your name on internet
·       PLEASE HELP ME
·       I can come to Mumbai also